Become a SUPERHERO and
start fundraising TODAY!
The Good Samaritan Run, Walk & Roll is a virtual event where YOU can become a SUPERHERO by fundraising and creating awareness to support the seniors and individuals who call Good Samaritan home. Help us make an impact in your community by completing 1km, 3km, 5km or more!
Registration opens May 1, 2021.
Seniors and individuals in our care need your help more than ever! Your support helps make enhancements to our care and group homes to help us lift spirits while providing quality care and accommodations to those in need or at risk across Western Canada.
Creating warm and caring environments that inspire involvement is always our goal and one that has become even more important in light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic. As a charity, it is through the generous support of our donors that we are able to provide art and music therapy programs, enhanced outdoors spaces, wheelchair bikes and much more. These type of extras have the ability to make a lasting impact but are currently not funded by government. BECOME A SUPERHERO AND REGISTER FOR OUR 2ND ANNUAL GOOD SAMARITAN VIRTUAL RUN, WALK & ROLL!! #runwalkroll #goodsam
- The first 25 people to register and raise $100 will receive a special event prize package!
- 1st Top Fundraising Team (All members entered to win a $150 Amazon e-gift card)
- 2nd Top Fundraising Team (All members entered to win a $100 Amazon e-gift card)
- 1st Top Individual Fundraiser ($150 Amazon e-gift card)
- 2nd Top Individual Fundraiser ($100 Amazon e-gift card)
- Best Costume ($50 Amazon e-gift card)
- Social Media Superstar (most posts, shares, etc) ($50 e-gift card)
- Participant Draw (must raise minimum of $20) ($50 e-gift card)
If you have questions or need off-line forms, please call 780-431-3757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org