Become a SUPERHERO and start fundraising TODAY!
The Good Samaritan Run, Walk & Roll is a virtual event where YOU can become a SUPERHERO by fundraising and creating awareness to support the seniors and individuals who call Good Samaritan home. Help us make an impact in your community by completing 1km, 3km, 5km or more!
Seniors and individuals in our care need your help now more than ever! Your support will ensure that vital enhancements are made to our care centers and group homes across Alberta and British Columbia. This exciting initiative will help us lift spirits while providing quality care and accommodations to those in need or at risk across Western Canada.
Creating warm and caring environments that inspire involvement has always been one of our main goals. This last year has been very difficult for everyone. Providing a comforting and relaxing space where seniors and individuals in our care feel at home, has become even more important. As a charity, it is through the generous support of our donors that we are able to provide art and music therapy programs, enhanced outdoors spaces, wheelchair bikes and much more. These type of extras have the ability to make a lasting impact but are currently not funded by the government. BECOME A SUPERHERO AND REGISTER FOR OUR 3rd ANNUAL GOOD SAMARITAN VIRTUAL RUN, WALK & ROLL!! #RunWalkRoll #GoodSam
- The first 25 people to register and raise $100 will receive a special event prize package!
- First Top Fundraising Team (All members entered to win a $150 Amazon e-gift card)
- Second Top Fundraising Team (All members entered to win a $100 Amazon e-gift card)
- First Top Individual Fundraiser ($150 Amazon e-gift card)
- Second Top Individual Fundraiser ($100 Amazon e-gift card)
- Best Costume ($50 Amazon e-gift card)
- Social Media Superstar (most posts, shares, etc.) ($50 e-gift card)
- Participant Draw (must raise minimum of $20) ($50 e-gift card)
If you have questions or need off-line forms, please call 780-431-3757 or email email@example.com